找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
打印 上一主题 下一主题

[移动] 三星S24系列

[复制链接]

楼主
发表于 2024-2-8 07:56 | 显示全部楼层
S24 ultra上出现的抹布屏效果原因被人找到了,应该是硬件问题导致的在不同亮度下像素发亮不均,被称为“mura”,这个正常会被生产商校正,但出问题的机子上明显没有,不知道这个是批次问题还是普遍问题。

So I received my S24 ultra ordered from Google Fi last Friday. I could immediately tell the "grainy display" compared to my S23 ultra. (I happen to be a display scientist working in the exact field. But any average comsumer would be able to spot it as well.)

Today at work I took some pictures under a high end OM tool to verify the issue. To be clear, I do have Samsung's anti-reflecting screen protector on (which I don't think is a problem).

All three pictures are of dark grey color (#333333) at 10%, 30% and 50% brightness respectively. One can clearly see that at 10% brightness, the subpixel intensity is not uniform at all (look at green, red and blue subpixels between rows & in the same row). At 30% the non-uniformy is less but still noticeable. While with 50% brightness, it's almost uniform across the entire panel.

Such emission non-uniformity is called "mura" and typically manufacturers would do a "de-mura" process to minimize such issue to a degree where human eyes can barely tell.

However, somehow Samsung managed to ship the first batch S24 phones with such low quality displays. It's really disappointing to say at the least (actually it's not acceptable.)

Before returning the phone, I'll do some more measurement (including on my S23 ultra as comparison), and have some fun discussion with my colleagues to figure out what is the rootcause :)

具体看:

1. https://www.reddit.com/r/GalaxyS24Ultra/comments/1ajziic/closer_look_at_grainy_display_under_400x_om/
复制代码
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|stage1st 沪ICP备13020230号-1 沪公网安备 31010702007642号

GMT+8, 2024-5-13 15:56 , Processed in 0.019600 second(s), 7 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.