找回密码
 立即注册
搜索
查看: 3838|回复: 12

【对白】糊涂侦探(更新中文字幕1x06,未校对对白1x10)

[复制链接]

发表于 2007-12-26 20:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
由于种种原因,我听写了《糊涂侦探》(《Get Smart》)(麦克斯韦·精明)第一季第06集的对白。(因为只有前5集有字幕)
英语听力我一向不好,考CET4、CET6、TOEFL,每次的听力的环节都是心里负担最重的一部分。而且我大多数时间看的都是日剧,英语听力就更生疏了。这集的《糊涂侦探》听写稿里面打“ ** ”的是我没听出来的,希望有爱的人帮我更正。如果能补充完整,我就把它做成字幕文件吧:heart: 。拜托了。
接下来听写第10集,不知道能坚持多久
《糊涂侦探》avi电驴有源。
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------大感谢的分割线---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

感谢巨木成林,没有你我不会听出那些“ ** ”和发现其它错误,the lasting power is from you。

psykee君做了翻译,这样字幕就完整了。陪我疯,让你费心了,辛苦了。

—————————————————————————————英文字幕的分割线—————————————————————————

1x06外挂英文字幕:
Get.Smart.-.1x06.-.Washington.4,.Indians.3.eng.ass (63 KB, 下载次数: 16)

1x07外挂英文字幕:
[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x07.-.KAOS.In.CONTROL.eng.ass (64 KB, 下载次数: 7)

1x08外挂英文字幕:
[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x08.-.The.Day.Smart.Turned.Chicken.ass (63 KB, 下载次数: 3)

1x09外挂英文字幕:
[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x09.-.Satan.Place.ass (67 KB, 下载次数: 2)

—————————————————————————————中文字幕的分割线—————————————————————————
1x06外挂中文字幕:
Get.Smart.-.1x06.-.Washington.4,.Indians.3.chs.ass (50 KB, 下载次数: 1)

—————————————————————————————新对白的分割线—————————————————————————
新对白出来了,请帮忙校对~:heart:

[ 本帖最后由 jacyca103126 于 2008-1-9 22:50 编辑 ]

[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x10.-.Our.Man.In.Leotards.txt

14 KB, 下载次数: 2

回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-27 01:02 | 显示全部楼层
加油吧,这剧是神剧啊!等全翻译完了我就全部下载再看一遍!:heart:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-27 18:43 | 显示全部楼层
怀旧ing
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-27 22:23 | 显示全部楼层
远古了  
小学时候放的是中文配音的
原剧什么时候放的就更不知道了
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-28 05:52 | 显示全部楼层
下面是我改的,用的是大写字母。Get.Smart.-.1x06.-.Washington.4,.Indians

Driver:What about you guys , NUTS OR  someting , can\'t you ** people stay on your own sides ? This is publice highway. What are you doing?
Red Cloud: Everybody line up ! One of you a secret agent of control , that is the man we want , all OTHERS we will kill . The control agent take one step forward .         That\'s the man we want , take him .         Oh agent , we not REVEAL OUR  identity even on THREAT of death . Everyelse back in bus. We have message for you to take to your leaders.
43:You couldn\'t HAVE just HANDED it to me ?         This is agent 43 . I am in Arizona . I try TO STATE PRESS, BUT JUST ATTACKED BY A BAND OF INDIANS.
86:Your bus was attacked by Indians ?
43:Yes Indians.
86:Are you sure what they look like?
43:They wore feathers, wore paint and carry bows and narrows.
86:As those Indians ? Indians uprising in the 20th century?
43:It\'e true . I was just starting my 3 weeks vacation when my bus was attacked by 4 Indians on house back.
86:I can\'t believe it , I just can\'t believe it.
43:You can\'t believe what ?
86:You got a 3 weeks vacation ?
43:They give me this message : inform your government THAT THEY HAVE 48 HOURS to turn over all LANDS APPROPRIATED from our people otherwise \"WAR\" .
86:\"WAR\" ?
43:That is what it says.
86: Hang ON 43 . This is A MAXIMUM ALERT , repeat, this is a MAXIMUM ALERT .
FOUR-SIDE? ,WAKE UP THE CJIEF AND TELL HIM IT\"S AN EMERGENCY. HOUSING CALL THE PENTAGON, AND ALERT THE CHIEF-OF-STAFFS .  Sounders , cancel all militery leaves hold INTERSTATE COMMERCE. AND OH, Sounders , just between you and me , how many weeks vacation did you last year ? 3.

Chief: What is it , 86?
86:A MAXIMUM MOBILIZATION ALERT , chief , A THREAT OF WAR BY KNOWN AGGRESSOR .
Chief: WAR? Good HEAVENS , IS IT  the Chinese ? the Russians ? AND THEN who ?
86:Indians.
Chief:Indians ,BUT India is neutralist nation .
86:No that those INDIANS , the American Indians .
Chief: The American Indians? Those Indians ?
86:Yes sir. 4 of them attacked a bus .
Chief:My YOU DON\"T MEAN . You couldn\'t ,you wouldn\'t call a , say you didn\'t Max, you did . You realize what you\'ve done on the STRENGTH OF A MINOR INCIDENT YOU WOKE UP THE THREE HIGHEST RANKING OFFICERS IN THE US militery, you got hundreds of PLANES FLYING IN the air , you cancel thousands of leave.THAT\'S what you\'ve done , Max ?
86:Just what you\'re getting at , chief .

A:...all about?
Chief: I am sorry about this gentlemen.
A:WELL MY TROOPS ARE AT MAXIMUM ALERT...
B:60% OF MY BOMBMERS ARE already in the air .
C:I recalled 3rd and 7th FLEETS .
Chief:WELL IT\'S Realy nothing.
ABC:Nothing ?
86:You tell them , 86.
86:Very well gentleman . First of all , just a minute , someone seems TO BE missing . WHERE IS THE MARINE CORPS COMMANDANT.
C:HE IS ON VACATION FOR 3 weeks.
86; THREE WEEKS?
Chief: Get on with IT, 86.
86:Right , chief . We RECEIVED AN ULTIMATUM DEMANDING THE SURRANDER OF Unite States within 48 hours or A state OF WAR WILL exist.
ABC:WAR ? What ? ULTIMATUM from who ?
86:The Indians.
ABC:But India is A neutralist nation.
A:I can\'t believe any little Indian bang is going to defeat the Unite States army.
B:I agree with you , General Cast.
C:DOESN\'T PROVE  A great militery THREAT, but one DISSIDENT GROUP COULDE TRIGER A WIDE-SPREAD INSURRECTIONS. chief . Cast is a good man but I think for this emergency perhaps he should be relieved OF HIS COMMAND, MIGHT MAKE THE PUBLIC INSECURE. him still RUNNING to show.
A:Just WHAT indians are this.
Chief:APPARENTLY general IT is DISSIDENT group CALLED RED FEATHERS ON A REMOTE RESERVATION ON  Arisona .
C:Give me 2 SQUARDRONS OF  bombers , 2 thousand pound bombs .AROUND-THE-CLOCK, SATURATION BOMBING OF ARIZONA.
B:YOU CAN\'T BOMB ARIZONA?
C:What are you talking about , my bombers can hit any place on the face this globe.
B:But Arisona is part of the Unite States .
C:A little low level STRAFING PERHAPS ?
A:Sorry , Fred . Exactly what did these Indians want .
Chief:They demand the return of all the territory we took from them.
A:Give to the...
B:The harry is all THEIRS, the whole country.
86:Gentlman please be seated here.
ABC:Alright.
86:now, I HAVE DONE A LITTLE reserch on the subject that I HAPPENED TO HAVE HERE A detailed militery menu that SUMS EVERYTHING UP VERY nicely . Indian attack, an indian attack is a  GROUP OF Indian attack . As in the sentence , Indians are attacking the town.
A:But WHAT WE need is a realistic APPRAISAL of their STRENGTH.
B:WHAT we need is one good intelligence agency to infiltrate , find out exactly what they are up to.
A:Now I think we\'ve got the man right here. He is obviously reserch the Indian THOROUGHLY knows what HE is talking about. How about IT chief?
Chief:Alright Max IT\'S your BABY , I want you on your ways to Arizona at once.
86:Right chief Arizona , I \'ll be on THAT reservation Arizona,Arizona?
Chief: enhen.
86:It\'s the SATURATION bombing DEFINITELY off, chief?
Chief:This is control , yes sir , oh no serious , just A LITTLE trouble with Indians , no sir .

86:43
43:86
86:99,43
99:43
43:99
86:Careful, they are from RENT-A-HORSE.
43:You have a plan,86?
86:Yes my first plan is TO GET MY FOOT OU OF  the stirrup.
43:Do you have ANY OTHER plan ?
86:Ok, I don\'t think anybody can hear US now. I\'ve GOT TO GET ON  the reservation getting INSIDE AND find out  what\'s going on. HAVE you LEARNT ANYTHING NEW ,43?
43:The red feathers arming to fight.THEY\'VE SUMMONED THE leaders OF OTHER tribes, they ARE concealing a powerful weapon in their main tent.
86:I\'VE GOT TOGET inside that tent ,takes some pictures with my microcamera AND get out.
43:THOSE FELLOWS ARE ARMED. are you going get through THEIR LINES IN  BROAD daylight?
86:I\'m not SO sure 43,I\'m better chech my EQUIPMENT.BeevEs,24 dollars IN cash. You think they would WISED UP BY now.And AT LEAST THEY give me MY ELECTRIC snake.
43:AN ELECTRIC snake?
86:Yes,very very good for creating a DIVERSION.
43:What IS IT RUN ON ?
86:Tiny little feet.
43:WHERE DOES IT GET power?
86:Transistors.
43:What about communications?
99:Oh,we have tiny little mini radio reciever can be hid anywhere.Oh, and this, it\'s a SADDLE TRANSMITTER.
86:What else YOU\'VE GOT THERE,99?
99:Oh, this.
43:What\'s that?
86:The book on Indian law.Here you\'d better takes this,99,to see if YOU CAN LEARN ANYTHING.
99:Right.
86:Now let\'s see , exactly where is that Indian reservation.
43:Right over there about 2 miles.

Red Cloud:Let the drums be silent.
E:**,what have you gathered here?
Red Cloud:I have ISSUED ULTIMATUM.If IT IS  not ANSWERD within 48 hour , A state OF WAR WILL exist.
E:WAR?
F:Is it the Chinese?
Red Cloud:No.
F:The Russians?
Red Cloud:No.
F:Who then?
Red Cloud:United States.
E:the United State is a neutrulise nation.
Red Cloud:They have take our land, they must give it back.
F:Red Cloud,it is bad MEDICINE since United State has 3 million soldiers  we have about 2 hundred braves.
Red Cloud:We must depend heavyly on the ELEMENT OF surprise.

86:NOW, OUR ONE BIG ADVANTAGE is that  nobody knows we are here.CANCEL ONE ADVANTAGE .Don\' afraid, i KNOW HOW TO HANDLE Indians.Hao.
G:Get off your horse, you, come over here . Hurry . You are trespassing on Indian territory, for that you must pay.Red Cloud decide the penalty.
86:Are you one of RED CLOUD\'S man ?
G:No, I\'m FROM another tribe. BUT I\'M ON MY WAT to the red feather campus take part the ceremony.
86:99,he must be going TO THE WAR COUNCIL, WE CAN\'T LET HIM GO. OR HE WILLgive US away.
G:Come , we go to Red Cloud.
99:Max what about plan 26E?
86:26E perfect.99,what is plan 26E?
G:Yes , what is plan 26E?
86:Why don\'t you show HIM,99?
99:Oh, alright 86 . It\'s this.
43:Good work.
99:THINKING 86.
86:Yes I always love plan 26E.
99:So am I.
G:Not me.
86:HERE\'S my plan, 43,I\'m going to change clothe with this Indian, that gives me a cover to get on the reservation.
43:A nice plan.
86:Thank you. One of you will help to get the cloth off the other can turn back. 99, I think it will work a lot better the other way around. Comin 99,can you hear me?
99:Perfectly Max, please don\'t take ANY UNESSECERY chances.
86: I won\'t.I think this HEAD GEARWILL get me to the Indians lines. Once inside ALL I want to do IS STAY  in the background remain conspicuous.
99:Oh , I hope angent 43 watching that Indian carefully.
86:Don\'t worry 99, 43 is a good man.
99:You ARE WORTH TWO 43,86.
99:come on.
G:You must letME go.
43:Relax, you won\'t go any WAR council tonight.
G:WAR council ? I\'ve be chosen to Red Cloud\'s DAUGHTER, I AM GOING TO my weding.

Red Cloud:Ah, the Papawahsee.
E:Ah, the Papawahsee.
86:Ah,yes, the Papawahsee.Where?
Red Cloud:You Papawahsee.
86:Oh, yes, of course, I\'m the Papawahsee.        Quick, look up Papawahsee.
99:Papawahsee, ah, bechosed.
86:Look bechosed.
Red Cloud:Ah, my future son-in-law.
86:I come many moons OVER high mountains...,son-in-law?
Red Cloud:I OFFER you my sincere felicitations.
86:Thank you, I\'ve had a long dusty trip, I think I\'ll just go up a clean up.Dad.
Red Cloud:One moment. Running Craick , my daught White Cloud is waiting you . I\'m sure there is much to talk about.
Girl:Hello , Running Craik.
86:I come many moons over great mounts through deep rivers to see White Cloud.
Girl:I join my father extending a lot gracious welcome to you.
86:Thank you,WHITE CLOUD,I wonder could you direct me the main tent.
Girl:Running Craik have been here many years.
86:Well,I\'ve been visiting the great cities of the east , tell me WHITE CLOUD, WHY ARE ALL THE PAPERATIONS going on the TENT.
Girl:Oh,ALL my father IS BEEN is  conquest he wants to OVERTHROW the United State and there is a  secret weapon in main tent.
86:Your father will be making a  mistake to get war with United State ,many people could get hurt.
Girl: Oh can I do about?
86: I don\'t know,why GOD may be YOU CAN TAKE ME TO THE BIG TENT, AND I CAN TALK THEM OUT OF using the secret weapon.
Girl:we\'ve been seperated all these years and all you can do is talk to me about war and  secret weapons.
86:Well .Let\'s THE WAY IT GOES SOMETIMES.
Girl:WHAT KIND OF Papawahsee, are you?
86:what kinds, Well,I\'ve ask myself that question many times I surpose I am just AN AVERAGE Papawahsee.
Girl: The SIGNS of Indian affection Papawahsee show his BELOVED.
86:Yes perhaps later White Cloud.
Girl:No, now, if you want to my help, THE LEAST can do IS BE NICE TO ME. speak to me in the langage of Papawahsee or I will scream.
86:Don\'t scream. I\'ll be glad to talk you in the langage of the Papawahsee.
99:The Papawahsee use A DECRIBTIVE langage ,it compare his SQUAW with beaty of nature.
86: Lovlier, then the GOLDEN SUNSET are you .
99:The Indian SHOWS HIS REGARD TO this SQUAW by TAKING HER HAND,stroking her hair, and kissing her on the elbow.
86:Elbow?
99:Elbow.
Girl:Runing Craik!Your years spend the great cities of the east to turn your into a real WIERDO.
86:White Cloud I brought something for you.
Girl:What is it?
86:Close your mouth and open your eyes and the Tarpwarsi will you a big surprise.OLD TRICK WHITE CLOUD, BUT IT\'S VERY EFFECTIVE. AS A METTER OF FACT, THEY JUST PULLED ONE ON ME LAST WEEK. sORRY ABOUT THAT, WHITE CLOUD.
Girl: Where are you going?

H:what is that?
I:IF I KNOW better I\'D say it is AN ELECTRIC snake.

86:99,I am in the war tent, the Indians HAVE RIGGED UP SOME SORT of  missile system here.I am takeing pictures.99, someone\'s coming.I think it\'s \"WAR\" council, I\'m going to get out here.
Red Cloud:Don\'t touch.Gentleman, chiefs, be seater.I welcome all tribes to the council of WAR.Project Red Feathers is ready just strike, I have to press the botton.And that project will go straight to American\'s heart.
J:wait.Should we talk this over?
Red Cloud:No, time for talk is passed.WILL IT BE be war or peace.Chiefs, as your vote.war or peace.war or peace.as your vote.2 for war and 2 for peace.I shall throw deciding vote.
86:Ouch.Hi dad, ABOUT the honey moon, I think...
Red Cloud:Silence.you are my future son-in-law,how could you do such a thing?Stay him.
Girl:Wait father, what\' re you doing.
Red Cloud:This man is impostor, we are going to kill him.
Girl:Oh, I know he\'s a impostor,but he\'s cute that I want.
Red Cloud:LOOK AR THAT.
Girl:So what IF HE\'S VAIN. little MAKEUP DOESN\'T MEAN anything.
Red Cloud:he is not even your Papawahsee.
86:You are right.I\'m Maxwell Smart secret agent 86.
Red Cloud:TORCHER him,killing him.
86:I\'m also a lier.
Girl: Couldn\'t I have him for a little while?
86:Hi, dad , AND A HALF HOUR IS NOT GOING TO HURT anybody?
Red Cloud:After WE ARE THROUGH with him.
86:Couldn\'t you work the other way around.
Girl:Please father.
Red Cloud:Well,maybe for 15 minutes.Then we\'ll TORCHER him later.
Girl:Now we go to my TIPIE.
86:Did your father have a watch?
99:HANDS UP
86:Now she shows up.Can\'t you come back in 15 minutes?
99:Max you don\'t have to take your hands up. All of you get away from him. You, get FURTHEREST AWAY.Max look.
Red Cloud:I would not be denied my VENGEANCE on United States.
86:Wait a minute Red Cloud,I have something to tell you.I\'m SURE if you listen what I have to say you\'ll change your mind about press that buttons.
Red Cloud:Be quickly.
86:Now LISTEN RED CLOUD. WE ALWAYS HAD GREAT RESPECT FOR THE REDMAN. Let\'s think the past.remermber when you ROAM this great place with your bufflo and there come settlers,and there are soldiers.Maybe we\'d better FORGET ABOUT the past.The present.that\'s WHAT COUNTS, THE present.Let\'s LOOK the present.Look we give YOU at the present.These nice tiny little reservations.Let\'s talk about the furture.Now if we take the promise of the past and join the policies of the present ,then there is only left to say...Let it run,Red Cloud.

86:The second biggest arrow I ever seen.
Chief:do you know the Cloud\'s ENORMOUS arrow is now on display in the west wing of the white house.
86:No kidding,chief,where did it LAND?
Chief:In the west wing of the white house.I have a surprise for you.The newly appointed under security of interior for Indian affair is here to PRESENT YOU WITH A AWARD.
Red Cloud:I traveled over high mountains.ACROSS RIVERS to bring you MEDAL from my people.
86:Red Cloud.
Red Cloud:Papawahsee,Mr Red Cloud.Now,about my daughter.
86:Hey dad,I love YOUR HAT, but WHATEVER HAPPENDED TO THE  one WITH horns.

[ 本帖最后由 巨木成林 于 2007-12-28 05:54 编辑 ]
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-12-29 01:57 | 显示全部楼层
感谢4楼,你的出现让我精神一振!请注意ASS文件的第0:02:35.04-0:02:41.81分钟,我这么写合适吗?:heart:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-29 04:42 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #6 jacyca103126 的帖子

可以,不用客气。
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-12-30 02:42 | 显示全部楼层
以下是第七集。

[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x07.-.KAOS.In.CONTROL

A:Chief,it looks like someone try to make impression of this lock.
Chief:Gentleman, as if this moment, all members of  CONTROL are on magenta alert.
A:You don\'t think it  would be infiltrated  , do you sir?
Chief: I don\'t know as Hodgkins, we\'ll not take any chances. You know at 4 o\'clock this afternoon our goverment means to gather 6 of  the world top scientific geniuses. The all of the defenses of our nation may depend on our ability to protect this conference. And the 6 great minds are attain there. Yes someone was in fact tempering with this lock. We\'ll get to find out when it was and why immediatly.
A: Was there only one key that would open these locks? A nice possession of the CONTROL agent who\'s in charge of the internal security this month.
Chief :I want to see him in my  office right away. The future of our country may depend upon that key and that man, who is it ,Hodgkings ?
A:Agent 86 Maxwell Smart.

86:I am coming. In a minute. I said I\'m coming. Yes? Hello? 25...Smart here.Yes chief, on magenta alert? Yes sir. The emergency list, the duty roster and the key to the conference room. funny you should ask chief, I have them already on my finger tips. Chief, you wouldn\'t have to need a drawer,would you? Oh, I didn\'t so.

86:What\'s up,chief, why the magenta alert?
Chief: 86 I keep concerned about the conference this afternoon ,we have a reason to believe the Control may have a infiltrated .
86:Why?
Chief:The alarm went off on the conference door.It may have been a  malfuction in electrical circuit on the othe hand.
86:Yes,I see what you mean,chief.
Chief:I assume you have the key of the conference room door.
86:That\'s right chief.And no one can take it away from me.Now as long as I have it on the security chain it was developed by professor Windish.
chief:Good, now, from here on everything is class A security.Here\'s what I want you to do.
86:Wait a minute,didn\'t you just say class A security?
Chief:I did.
86:Well, and shouldn\'t we...
A:You want me to leave the room.
86:That won\'t be necessary,Hadgkins.We can talk on the cone of silence.
Chief:Cone of silence?
A:Well, this ia a magenta alert it isn\'t it?
Chief:The cone of silence.I am concerned about the conference room.
86:what?
Chief:I\'m concerned about the conference room.
86:how\'s that?
A:He is concerned about the conference room.
86:Oh.
Chief:I want to thouroughly inspect for hidden device microphones and bombs.
86:what?
A:Check for microphones and bombs.
86:Ah.Well, do you really think it is a necessary ,chief?I mean, isn\'t that an anti-infiltration tactic.
Chief:What?
A:He wanders if it is an anti-infiltration tactic.
Chief:Oh.Why am I talking to you, were you get this thing off for me? the cone of silence doesn\'t work ,why do you always insist on using it?
86:Well,for one thing, it\'s 20 degree\'s cooler inside.
Chief:Alright,Hadgkins.
A:Cone of silence.
Chief:Listen, the mere chance a man of agent may infiltrate the Control.
86:Chief,why don\'t you just cancel the conference?
Chief: If I had do admit that we\'re afraid to hold the meeting here in our onw building the very agency that\'s responcible for a nation security,I\'ll be laughed out of the bussiness.
86:Can I make a suggest,chief?
Chief:What is it?
86:Don\'t cancel the the conference.
Chief:Max I want to you to give the conference room a complete examination.
86:Well,I will use some special equipment for that, chief.
Chief:Get it from the lab, Max remember, class A security don\'t let Windish what you are doing.
86:Chief,you don\'t mean the professor Windish...
Chief:Max,this afternoon is vital to our country ,all 6 man must be protected, one man with ordinary gun six bullets will destroy the hopes of the free world.
86:Well,then no one is above suspetion.
Chief:While the time being,you are the only man that I can trust.
86:Chief,I certainly appreciate if you\'re taking me into your conference like this.
Chief:Max there is always someone here we must have faith.
86:Well I certainly am glad you feel that way about me.
Chief:Thanks,I think I know you are well enough to say:I trust you completely.

B:This is it.One of the most incredible of my many incredible inventions .
99:Oh,professor it\'s beautiful.
B:Thank you my dear.12 years of work is going to perfecting it .The world first eclectrol retrogressor gun.
86:Just think about,99,at last,at last, and actual working electrol retrogressor gun.One thing,Professor.
B:Fine.
86:Just what is an eclectrol retrogressor gun.
B:Aim,press the trigger,the victim recieves 1 second of this ray.you will be temporally incapbal thinking beyond the level of an eight-year old.
99:Even the adults?
B:Anyone.the most brilliant mind retrogressors to the age of eight.
86:Amazing.
B:Yes,I am.Let\'s put it away now.It\'s a minor adjustment that I want to make sure it can wait to tomorrow. Alma, unlock the cabinet. Henrry, pick the gun.Be careful now.
Henrry:Yes, professor.
B:Careful, careful.
99:What do you think we need in the conference room?
86:Well, I like to use the magic ear listening divice.
99:And what about the pocket disintegrater in case we have to take apart something of solid?
86:Good idea,99. But let me ask,I don\'t want the professor to know of we using the for. Oh, Windish. professor,professor.
B:Yes, Max.
86:Professor,I\'d like to borrow some of your equipment, I wonder if you mind by use you pocket disintegrater pen and you magic gear listening device by a few hours.
B:what for?
86:Well,I\'d like to tell you professor but those\'re all pretty top secret.
B:These are not toys 86.I am afraid you will need a requisition for them.
99:Professor, you know I have always thought it\'ll be such fun to see how these devices work.
B:Here you are.bring them back when you\'re through my dear.
99:Oh,thank you professor.
B:Anything for the service .
99:Coming 86.

99:Nothing here Max?
86:Nothing here either , 99. I think we\'d better use the magic ear.
99:How is that work.
86:Well it\' truly quite simple.See this part fitts over the ear.Now take the control and turn the indicater to one.
86:Watch this, I\'ll take a hair from my head. Now listen what happens when I hit the table.
99:Ah,that\'s really ingenious.
86:Yes,now it\'s only a half volume. Well,I think I\'d better give the walls a quik check. I don\'t seem to be getting anything. I think you better to turn the volume to full.
99:Right. Sorry.
86:Now if there\'s anything mechanical or electrical in these walls,the magic ear will pick up the noise. Ah-ah.
99:What\'s that.
86:I don\'t know. Look the control and see what the indicater says.
99:It\'s pointing to electrical.
86:Electrically, well it could be a bomb with the electrical tiny device. We\'d better use the disintegrater.
99:Don\'t you think it\'d better check out with chief?
86:No time for that, that bomb likes to go off any moment, I\'m going to take this disintegrater cut to the wall and see what\'s making the noise.
99:What\'s behind that wall.
86:Well,I don\'t know, may be the supply room, the chief\'s office,or the outside of the building.
99:Be carefull,Max.
86:It\'s the chief\'s office. Hi,Chief, sorry about this. I see you are shaving. Missed a little spot right there.

99:Well,chief, no problem so far, we got the conferece room completely safe and sealed off.
Chief:Excellent,I think we\'ve taken every precaution. But the magenta alert is still on.
86:Yes, well we are all appreciated concern chief, but I think it can relex for a while, as the agent\'s in charge of the security ,I can give you my personal assurence that everything is under the perfect control. Eh, would you settle for almost perfect?
Chief:Hadgkins,who threw the alarm?
Hadgkins:It came from the laboratory, sir.
Windish:Are you there chief?
Chief:What it is ,Windish?
Windish:Someone has stolen my retrogressor gun.
99:Professor didn\'t you lock it?
Windish:Yes,I did .But I want to do some work on one the mechanisms, I just start to work on that one.
Chief:Hold on, professor. Hodgkings, seal off the entire building.
86:Professor do you have any idea who stole the gun?
Windish:Yes I can\'t believe it, but it was one of our own people.
Chief:Who, professor, who?
Windish:It was... I want my mommy, mommy, where are you mommy? I want my mommy.

Chief:How long will the effects the retrogressor gun last?
86:There\'s no way of knowing and now the professor can\'t tell us since his mind is a mind of an eight-year old child.
Chief:86 there\'s definitly an enemy agent in our midst, and he has the retro-gressor gun.
86:We got to find the gun chief.
Chief:Start with every agent on duty outside the building, find out anyone left the building in the last few nimutes.We got only 2 hours till that conference starts.
86:Right, chief.

86:How many agents we checked out so far?
99:All clear except agent 17.
86:recognize him?
99:Yes, it\'s agent 17.Wow, what a disguis, should we question it?
86:No, not now.The organ grinder is watching him too closely.
99:Max,if none of our agents on the outside or anyone leaving the building.That means the whoever stolen retrogressor gun is still here.
86:Yes that is exactly what I was thinking, 99.
99:And that means the theaf is the probably planning to use on the delegates.
88:Or us.
99:Max, you\'re in danger.
88:So are you.99.
99:Oh, Max.(58.02-59.07)Oh, what\'s that?
86:It\'s the chief\'s office.Come on.(02.08-04.81)Chief,is  something happened to you?(10.04-10.41)Chief.
Chief:Oh,I want to go out and play.
99:Oh no, he got him too.
86:Well, at least the professor have someone to play with.
99:Oh Max,there is no one in charge, who\'s gonna take over?
86:I am.

86:As officer  in charge of the internal security here; it is my pleasure to welcome you and to assure you that your conference will be safe and pleasant.(33.85-39.36)The chief would been here himself to welcome you but I\'m sure that he will join us as soon as he has his nap.
A:His nap?
86:NAP, national area programme reports. Well in the meantime, It will be my pleasure to unlock the conference room door let you gentlemen get on with your work.I should be in charge of the security during the entire conference. As you notice this is good firm solid door. Practically impossible to get in this conference room. However I have a plan. I have an alternate plan. Right this way gentlmen, and I\'d appriate if you\'re hurry it\'s a little drafty here.
99:Are you having a little trouble 86?
86:No,99,I just try to get the key off the lock.
99:What will happen if you push key and then turn it.
86:If you don\'t mind 99,I\'d like to handle this myself.(-16:00.58)You see I\'m just push the key and then turn it.
Herry:86,I\'m looking over for you.
86:What is that ?
Herry:Take a look at this.
86:What is it ?
Heery:Clay, the kind  use to make the impression of the locks.
86:Where did you find it?
Herry:In Alma Suton\'s purse.
99:Alma Suton is your coworker?
Herry:I have suspected her for a long time,she is in the lab right now.
86:Recheck, you stay here guard the conferent ,99 we will get Alma.

86:Alright Alma.
Alma:Would you come down and to play with me?(31.25-36.71)I love to jump rope, next watching kangaroo on television I love jumping rope best.
99:She has been hit by the retrogressor gun too.
86:It\'s not her. and if it\'s not her, then it\'s got to be Recheck ,99 he is our man, and I let him guard the meeting.Come on.

Henry:What What\'s going on here?
86:Recheck,you are under arrest, you are a spy a traitor and a double dealer.(57.22-58.61)You might as well confess.
Henry:I\'m completely innocent.
86:That\'s a good start.

86:Ok 99,I think we can start for the interrogation now.
99:Yes,86.
86:Ok Recheck,start talking.
99:Who pays you?
86:Who do you report to?
99:Whom.
86:Whom?
Henry:Look, oh I\'ll tell you everything.
86:Just a minute Recheck,Are you sure it\'s whom,99?
99:Yes,I think so,because of whom is the objective of your scene of proposition.
Henry:I would like to make a statement.
86:Who dou you report to.Whom do you report to.
Henry:It\'s whom.
86:It is.Oh, well,then in that case perhaps you can tell us whom had a exercise to the retrogressor.
Henry:I tell you it was Alma Suton.
86:Don\'t be ridiculous Redchick. You turned Alma Suton into an 8 year old child, who wants nothing more than to watching Captain kangroo. Captain kangroo.
99:What is it Max?
86: Of course that is,why didn\'t I see it before? come out,99

86:Well,Alma,are you still an 8 year old, or have you decided to act your age?
Alma:How did you find out?
86:Well, you had me fooled for a while, but you made one little mistake. When you said you wanted to watch Captain kangroo,I realize that if you\'ve actually been shot by the retrogressor gun.(-49.70)You could not have posibly seen that show because Captain kangroo was not on when you were 8 years old.
Alma:Very clever Mr Smart, you also make one little mistake.
86:Oh,what was that?
Alma:Coming here, the door of the conference room is locked I weren\'t able to get in.(-02.43)But now you are here with the key.
86:Alma you want to get in the conference room,just give me one good reason why should I let you in.
Alma:Here is one.
86:Want to try for two out of three.
Alma:Open the door Smart.
86:Alright Alma.
Alma:Just think of 86,In just a few minutes the six the great scientists in the whole world will be running around the room playing hopscotch.(25.54-28.35)
86:ALma
Alma:Quite. Turned around,put your hands up, you\'re next.(41.13-43.26)Bang bang.
86:Ok,Alma,you\'d better come along with your uncle Max little girls like you belongs to jail.
Alma:I\'ll go if you skip with me?

86:Yes well thank you chief,I\'m glad you\'re alright now.
Chief:Did I give you any trouble?
86:No as a matter of fact you are a delightful child.
Chief:Thank you,What about professor Windish?
99:Oh he came out it about an hour ago.
86:Yes,I Understand he is going to detroy the retrogressor gun.
Chief:Why?
86:Apparently he had a rotten childhood.
Chief:Well you both did a remarkable job.(21.89-24.06)I have a surprise for you.
86:Oh what\'s that chief?
Chief:Because of the excellence of your work in protecting those men at conference room we decide to give you this certificate of meritorrious service.
86:oh,god,chief,I don\'t know what to see.
Chief:Don\'t say anything Max, just read it over, then to destroy it.
86:Destroy it?
Chief:It\'s a secret orgniztion.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-2 01:19 | 显示全部楼层
1x09原稿出来了,UP UP.:heart:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-2 06:42 | 显示全部楼层
以下是第八集,并祝大家新年快乐。

[糊涂侦探.第一季].Get.Smart.-.1x08.-.The.Day.Smart.Turned

86:Take it easy, take it wasy, I\'m coming I\'m coming.You get the wrong apartment, there is no party here.
A:Somebody is after me ,I need your help ,Let me in,Please.
86:Listen wrangler, I don\'t want to be a party pooper, but you got a knife on your back, did you know that?
A:My stomach, I must talk.Imust talk.
86:Take it easy, now take it easy.
A:Must talk.
86:Alright, I just like to begin to you panel this couch here.
A:No,they might come back.Please another room aonther room.
86:I\'ll take you upstair the bedroom,now wait a minute I\'ve gotta a plan here.I\'ll just take you up the old fireman\'s carry.I\'m gotta an alternate plan. there you go will be alright.Listen I once know a guy with a knife in his heart, lived for 15 years, would you believe it.
A:That\'s hard to believe.
86:Would you believe 15 minutes?
A:I don\'t think so.
86:How about a pen in his nose?
A:You\'re just tring to cheer we up.
86:Take it easy. It\'s going to be alright.
A:I got a information matter of life or death, must talk.
86:First, you\'ll sleep then you\'ll talk. Now just lie back, and you\'ll fell...
A:Oh!
86:Oh, terribly sorry about that. Sorry partner, now I\'ll never know what you want to tell me.
A:Information must talk.
86:Yes I\'m listening cowboy, come ahead.
A:They\'re going to poison a man.
86:Poison, poison who? Well partner, you\'ve tried. At least I know they\'re going poison someone I\'d better notify the chief.
A:The ambassador.
86:The ambassador? They\'re going to poison the ambassador?
A:Yes, the ambassador.
86:Are you finished? Well at least I know they\'re going to poison the ambassador, but which ambassador,which ambassador? Hello, cheif, this is Max, listen chief, I don\'t exactly know how to tell you this , but I got a dead cowboy in my bed and they\'re going to poison the ambassador. No, chief, a dead cowboy. No, chief, I\'m not crazy with fatigue I\'m telling you there\'s a dead cowboy in my bed. Yes, well I think you\'d better get over here in the double. ten minutes, right chief. Cowboy the chief\'s on his way he\'ll be here...Cowboy, cowboy, where are you cowboy? Come on wrangler, no hiding now.

Chief:Max, you got to face the facts, you\'re just having a nightmare, a bad dream.
86:Chief,I am wide awake.
Chief:Max, you could pass forward once you get on one of the toughest cases of your career, you travel thousands of miles gathering evidents that would put the leaders of KAOS behind bars.  
86:Yes, but I got the evidents, didn\'t I chief, working, driving, pushing, driving, stringing, working, moving, moving, moving, moving. I\'m sorry chief, forgive me, I\'m not myself. I\'m so tied.
Chief:Max, the only thing it will make our case against KAOS is your testimony in that hearing tomorrow morning. Now, you gotta have your wits about you, or all your field work will just be gone, right down the drain.
86:But cheif the ambassador.
Chief:There is no ambassador Max, there is no cowboy that\'s only your own exhausted mind playing games with you.
86:You really think so chief?
Chief:yes I do.
86:May be I should get some sleep.
Chief:Yes I think you ought to get some sleep, because I want you to have your wits about you tomorrow at the courtroom.
86: Maybe you\'re right chief, I must have imaged the whole thing.
Chief:Yes, might help if you going upstairs and get sleep. you\'ll be in sharp tomorrow.
86:Thank you chief, I appreciate you coming over. Sorry about that, chief. I\'d better get a grip on myself. Oh, all things, just a bad dream. Oh, Pardon me fellow. pardon me fellow! you\'re back? I gonna tell the chief, wait right here. Chief, chief. Too late he\'s gone. That means I won\'t be able to reach him untill he get back to his house. The chief is... I don\'t understand, first he was here, then he was gone, and now he\'s back, where could he be gone to.
A:Hid on the ledge, outside of the window.
86:Of cause. No wonder I couldn\'t find you. But why?
A:I heard noises noises, I was afraid they would come back to finish me off.
86:I get a feeling nobody can finish you off.
A:They\'ll come back for me.
86:They? Who are they?
A:KAOS.
86:KAOS, you mean KAOS is going to poison the ambassador?
A:Yes. Tonight the masquerade party of embassy, I was on my there, when they got me.
86:How are they going to poison?
A:A toast at midnight, poison punch.
86:Poison punch ,the embassy, what embassy? What embassy?
A:Morove embassy .
86:Morove embassy .
A:Quick get me a doctor.
86:Don\'t worry about thing, you just stay here and rest to take it easy. There\'s a  doctor downstairs. I \'ll get her, take it easy and rest and don\'t get yourself excited. Just lie right there. And I\'ll get the doctor. Now, now Just lie still and don\'t move, and avoid starchy foods. Oh, I \'m sorry but I don\'t have any time beside I have all the brushes I need.
B:Oh, no no no, I\'m doctor Andrew Fish, may I see Mrs. Dorson.
86:Oh, I\'m terribly sorry doctor, but Mrs. Dorson lives in the apartment down ar the end of the hall.
B:Oh, thank you so much terribly sorry I just do.
86:Oh, you didn\'t disturb me doctor. You see I was just on my way out to find a doctor. Doctor, doctor, I think you\'d better step inside.
B:But Mrs. Dorson has just broken her ankle, and I understand she is in great pain. You see the poor woman tripped over her cat, I, I really think I should go.
86:Doctor a man has been stabbed.
B:Where?
86:In my bedroom.
B:Lead the ways. I\'m sorry I\'m afraid I\'m too late, he\'s dead. And that\'ll be 12 dollors please.
86: 12 Dollors?
B:Well, that\'s standard for house calls.
86:I should\'ve brought him down to your office.
B:You just give me necessery details I\'ll prepare the death certificate and notify the police.
86:I\'m afraid you can\'t do that doctor.
B:I\'m required to by law.
86:Doctor do you know who I am?
B:No.
86:My card.
B:Unkeepness fairing to the star. You\'re a refering?
86:No, doctor. if you just hold this card to the light you\'ll see my true identity. Maxwell Smart, secret agent 86.
B:Oh. Is this a security man?
86:That\'s right doctor. I want you to forget everything you\'ve seen and heard this night. Wipe it completely from your memory. Now remember doctor, I want you to wipe everything from your memory.
B:Everything from my memory, even my 12 dollor?
86:I\'ll send you 12 dollors, thank you doctor, good night.
B:Good night.
86:I\'ve got contact the chief immediatly. Hello chief, Max. Listen chief, you know the dead cowboy I told you about, yes, well, he\'s dead again. That\'s not nice chief. Well I have proof this time, you see I brought a doctor, the doctor examined him and annouced him dead. What doctor? Doctor Fish. If you don\'t believe me chief, I \'ll get the doctor, he can tell himself. Hold on. Oh, Mrs Dorson, I\'m terribly sorry to disturd you...
Mrs Dorson:You know what time it is Mr Smart?
86:Yes, but I knew you\'ll still be up with your ankle.
Mrs Dorson:I\'m up rarely without.
86:I hope you didn\'t have to walk all the way to the door.
Mrs Dorson:No, I took a bus from the living room.
86:Mrs Dorson it\'s very important that I speak with Doctor Fish.
Mrs Dorson:Doctor who?
86:Fish fish.
Mrs Dorson:Well doctor fish is out with lawyer bird and farmer far.
86:Mrs Dorson what about your ankle?
Mrs Dorson:what about it?
86:Oh, it\'s very lovely I love to stay and talk about it, but I have somebody on the phone, what don\'t you try to get some sleep Mrs Dorson. Hello, chief, Doctor Fish was gone. But the body is still, you\'d better stand by chief and switch the phone xvb. Hello chief, Max, listen, just forget the whole thing. Just pretend you\'re dreaming I\'m talking to you. Because I\'m dreaming and you\'re dreaming and I\'m talking to you. Can\'t be a dream, not twice in a row. Either I\'m loosing my mind. There is only one way to find out. Hello, operator, this is an emergency, get me the Morovian embassy. Hello, Morovine embassy?
D:Yes this is the Morovian embassy.
86:Listen, this is very important, I get to find out if there is a masquerade party for the ambassador tonight.
D:Yes, it\'s going on right now.
86:I have to speak with the ambassador.
D:I\'m sorry sir, why don\'t you try tomorrow.
86:Why don\'t you understand, this is vital. It\'s a matter of life and death, I\'ll come right over.
D:It won\'t do you any good sir, this is a private party. Even if you\'re invited, you couldn\'t get in without a costume. I\'m sorry.
86:I must get in the embassy. The all night costume company. The cowboy must\'ve dropped this.

D:He took the bait.
B:Of cousre he did. No CONTROL agent can stand up the logic and planning of KAOS. And when Smart gets on that witness stand tomorrow. The whole case against KAOS will be brought out at court, isn\'t that so Dr. Fish?
C:Right, even his chief thinks he\'s cracking up. And now it\'s following to our trap at the embassy.
B:Yes, well I got a change and get over there, it\'s almost midnight.
D:After tonight the whole world will believe Maxwell Smart is a babbling lunatic.

E:I don\'t have a little or any mister. I\'m tring to explaining to you that a follow came in here this morning, kind of a weird looking guy with dark glass and a scar in his face, and he clean me out.
86:Listen, I gonna have a costume, it\'s matter a life\'s death that don\'t you have any thing, any thing at all?
E:Well, it did leave this one costume, I don\'t think you want it. It\'s a return from the forereach club picnic.
86:I\'ll take it, where is the dressing?
E:In there, but now listen you...

F:Well, rise our glasses high. For honor the host, the ambassador of Morovia.
Ambassador:Thank you my friends, this is a proud and wonderful moment for me to be...
86:Don\'t drink that punch, it\'s poison.
F:I know that man, that\'s Maxwell Smart.
86:Mr ambassador as soon as I find out about the masquerade party...
Ambassador:What masquerade party?
86:This masquerade party, that\'s why I have the foresight to take this chicken. These are the worst costumes I\'ve ever seen in my life, you and I are a sinch for first and second prizes.
F:Grab him, he is gone berserk.
86:Mr ambassador, this is a plot against your life. One sip of that punch means death.
F:That\'s ridiculous.
86:Would you believe two sips?
F:Very tasty. The man is obviously a lunatic, now kindly remove this mad chicken.
86:I\'m not a chicken, I\'m a secret agent. Mr ambassador, they are trying to kill you, the dead cowboy told me. They killed him twice.

Judge:Gentlemen, this pre-trial hearing is an examination of the evidence. Determine wether or not a true indictment should be drawn up against certain alleged leaders of KAOS, an international orgnaziton of evil.
G:Your honor, I think we can end this hearing very quick. The goverment\'s entire would-be cases based on the testimony of one man, Maxwell Smart. And we intend to show, Mr Smart\'s testimony is inadmissible. By virtual of the fact that he is incompetent, he arranged and not in full possession of his factualities.
Mrs Dorson:Middle of the night he banged on my door, with a wild looking in his beady eyes, screaming for a Doctor Fish, and tells me I\'ve got a broken ankle.
F:When I drank the punch, he got furious, it\'s apparent that his actions can only be described as ravings of a mad man.
Chief:No, there was no dead cowboy and there was no Doctor Fish. But you have to remember...
G:That\'s all chief.
Chief:I\'d like to point out...
G:Please get down.

G:A man who sees an imagnery cowboy, some living some dead, whose own twist mind manufacts plans to poison ambassador and who likes to dress up like a chicken. That\'s the goverment start witness and the reason why this pretrial hearing is nothing more than an empty forest.
86:You hornor, I beg the court\'s indulgence, I demand the right to cross-examin some of the witness whose testimony is made my future seem, well shall we say dim.
Judge:Let\'s say jet black.

86:Now Mr Dorson, exactly how long have we been neighbors?
Mrs Dorson:Too long.
86:.I wonder if you can be a little more specific.
Mrs Dorson:Six yeas is too long.
86:Now Mrs Dorson, I\'d like you to think very carfully about the next question that I\'m going to ask, take your time, think it over before you answer. In all the year that we have known each other, has there been any time that I have given you calls or reason to suspect my sanity.
Mrs Dorson:Ha haaaaaa.
86:I have here in my hand exhibit C, the chicken head mask that I wore on the night in question, and I would like to put this mask on  to recreate the events of that evening.
G:You honor, I object, he\'s turning this hearing into a circuits.
86:I know what I\'m doing, you honor.
Judge:This just Smart, do you have something to say to remove that ridiculous chicken so that I can see your face.
86:But your honor, actually that I find good... Of course, that\'s it. Your honor, actually I\'d like to have the privilege of calling one last witness to the stand.
Judge:Alright, Smart, one more witness.
86:And then did you or, did you not rush across that crowded room and shout:\"I know that man is Maxwell Smart\"?
F:Yes I do.
86:But how could you possibly recognize me when my face was completely hidden by this chicken mask.
F:Well...
86:And what\'s more what man will drink punch that was supposed to be poison. Only a man who knew there was no poison in the first place. A man whose whole scheme was to discredit me and my testimony in this courtroom. A man who try to temper with the federal witness. If my calculation is correct, you are that man, a man who owes his allegiance to KAOS. My your honor, my case is completed. This is your villain, this is your culprit, and this is his gun.
F:Stay back, get away and don\'t move your gun...
86:Please, you\'ll never get through the guards on the front door.
F:I have my own means of escape. Well, Mr Smart, I must say that your logic was quite brilliant, however I really can\'t stay here help you celebrate your victory. I\'m afraid I must I must take leave of you now.
86:Don\'t be a fool. It\'s 5 story straight down to a hard pavement.
F:I\'m on a hurry.
86:Well, that is a quickest way down.
F:You really think I\'m stupid enough to jump off the windows 5 stories high without having taken certain safty percautions? Below this window is a KAOS\' truck full of mattresses. Well gentlmen, farewell.
H:Order, order.
86:Missed it by that much.

86:Wait a minute. Don\'t even have time to fix my breakfast. Oh, hi, chief, good to see you, what\'s up?
Chief:The trial day has been set, Max. We really got KAOS on the run this time. Thanks to you
86:Oh no thank necessary chief.
Chief:Oh yes they are.I\'m afraid I lost faith in you for a little while there. But I must say those KAOS boys did a markable job make me look like you cracking up.
86:I understand perfectly, cheif.
Chief:No, Max. It\'s amazing how much you did seem to think you are a chicken.
86:You know chief, there were times when I really thought I was a chicken. Oh, excuse me, my tea is ready.
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-4 06:19 | 显示全部楼层
以下是第九集。
86:Take it easy chief, now watch your step.
Chief:Someday, Max, someday I\'d like to leave apartment by the friend door.
86:These precautions\'re neseccery chief, after all, you are a very important men we never know what the enemies are gonna trying do next.
Chief:I suppose you are right, but somehow other does not seem to be dignified.
86:Security first chief. Anyway I certainly hope you have a nice vacation. You\'ll get good rest coming to you.
Chief:Thank you Max.
86:I\'ll see you on Monday, chief.
Chief:sure you got everything of the Control.
86:Don\'t worried about that thing, you can account on me. Oh, sorry about that, chief.
Chief:Never mind Max, just put the bag in the trunk.
86:Right chief, no sooner said than down. Chief, you got a key... What\'s the matter chief, can\'t you get to start it?
Chief:Doesn\'t seem to turn over.
86:I don\'t claim to be an expert on these things, but I am willing to make a large wager that I know just what the trouble is.
Chief:Where Max?
86:The engine.
Chief:Good thinking, you want to take a look there?
86:Where?
Chief:In the engine.
86:Right chief. Ok, try it now. Stop right here.
Chief:Max, what are you doing?
86:I\'m pretty good right now. You got the bark fire. Ok, chief, I just take these 2 suitcases, and put them on the trunk. Chief. Chief you forgot your luggage. Hurry hurry hurry.

86:I\'m sorry Windish, but I just can\'t subscribe to the theory that the chief met with foul play.
Windish:Now let face the facts 86, the automobile was found abundant, in miles way about 2 hours.
99:They went through the car very thoroughly we found the a few things that are in here.
86:Oh, thank you 99. Oh, let\'s see we got here. Strands of hair, a cheap piece of metal,  button, and this piece of paper. Ok, Windish, now for a little basic detective work.
Windish:This should be interesting.
99:Go a head Max. What\'s your conclusion, Max?
86:The chief has been kidnaped.
Windish:May I ask which one of these items has led you to that conclusion.
86:This innocent looking piece of paper.
99:Why Max, what is it?
86:A  ransom note. They want 200 000 dollars for the chief, or they are going to be him. Now where are we going to get that kind of money.
99:Couldn\'t we ask the goverment for help?
86:99, we are a top secret organization, not even the State department knows about us, we just cann\'t running to them everytime  we get a little problem.
99:And what about congress Max, they can put you on a special appropriation.
86:How long will that take?
99:3 months.
86:And what if it\'s an emergency?
99:4 months.
86:Forget it.
99:I guess you are right, Max, I just am so worried about our chief.
86:I am worried about the chief too, 99. My Gosh, there is no one fonder of the chief than I am, and no one closer to the chief. 2 hundred thousand dollars. After all it is a useful chief.

Chief:You\'ll never get away with this, whoever you are.
Satan:I\'m sorry, I neglected to introduce myself.  My name is Satan, Harvey Satan.
Chief:How long do you think you can hold me here before my men find me.
Satan:They\'ll never find you. My private  sanitorium is too well hidden. Besides you\'ll be back your control headquarter soon enough. After they paid your ransom.
Chief:You mean this is just a kidnapping?
Satan:No, not just a kidnapping. After your orgnization is paid the 2 hundred thousand dollars we ask for you, we\'ll send you back to them and you be in perfectly health and you\'ll be working for KAOS.
Chief:There is no way you can force me to work for KAOS.
Satan:As we speak, at this very moment, the certain doctor Van Harvark is on the plane from Europe. I never met the man, but I\'ve been led to believe that he can perform the most incredible operation, that will turn you into our wiliing slave. Imagin Rudolph,  the chief of CONTROL a KAOS man. The door Rudolph. Your quarters. Rudolph.
Chief: Why are you putting me in there.
Satan:We have to lower your body temprature for the operation tonight. I hope that it is not too uncomfortable. My advise to you chief, it\'s try to stay cool.

86:We\'ll never get 2 hundred thounsand dollars.
99:$43.50 from the lab technicians.
86:$43.50, lab.
Hadgkins:Only a few more chances left on our pounch board. Take a chance on our chief, get them now, only a few more left. That\'s the chief\'s special phone.
99:You answer it.
Hadgkins:That\'s a private wire.
86:I\'m going to answer. Maxwell Smart agent 86 here. Would you mind repeating that please?
A:I said I\'m speaking to you chief, if you wish to see him again alive pay close attention to my instructions.
86:Get a trace on that call, Hadgkins.
A:Don\'t do it Hadgkins.
86:Go ahead Hadgkins.
A:Stay there Hadgkins. And this evening one of your agent who takes the ransom money carry it in the suitcase into Municipal park. Enter the park by the southwest entrance keep walking. you\'ll recieve further intructions in the park. One agent no more, or your chief will be killed, alright Hadgkins you can go now.
Hadgkins:Yes sir.
86:Hadgkins, come back here. Get a briefcase, and fill it with all the money we\'ve collected. And don\'t waste any time, there is no time to lose.
Hadgkins:Yes 86.
99:What\'s your plan Max?
86:I\'m going into that park.
Hadgkins:Alone?
86:Alone.
99:But Max, you\'ll be terrible danger.
86:I know, those parks are murderer at night.
B:Don\'t turn around. Take 2 steps backward. The briefcase.
86:Just a minute, how do I know we\'ll get the chief back.
B:Don\'t worry, you\'ll get him, Satan always keeps his words.
86:Satan? Harvey Satan of KAOS?
B:That\'s right.
86:I thought he was in the jail, wasn\'t he convicted of arson, treason, insurrection, and mass murder?
B:He got time off on good behavior you. You can\'t try to follow me.
86:Don\'t worry,  I wouldn\'t think of it. Hello Control central, this is agent 86. Stand by to execution of check for tracking plan on Harvey Satan. Are all our agents at the proper checking points? Good. I\'m putting a hold on my shoe, and switching to my wallet. Hello, check point Charle, is that you 99? Pick up suspect at west street exist. Yes that would be north on Lennoth street. He\'s in his car? Good. Hello central, I\'m switching to my eye glasses. But hold on my wallet, and keep my shoe open. Hello, check point Baker suspect is heading your way. Where? East of Whitecall avenue. Alright, move out the saft distance. Control central, I\'m switching to my tie. Hello, hello, hello. Hello Cntrol central what\'s the matter? Oh, my tie is busy, well put me on my handkerchief, it\'s extension 4. Never mind the handkerchief central, my balt is ringing. Hello, check point Easy? Yes, well I\'ll be right with you, hold on. Hello, central, cancel my handkerchief , hold my galsses, cut off my shoe and see if you can get that guy off my tie. Hello, hello, 86 is here. Hello, zebra, listen there is  a little static on my garter, could you speak up? Oh, good, that\'s much better. The car has putted up to a private sanitorium . That must be Satan\'s hide-out. What\'s the name of sanitorium? I should have guessed it. Satan place.

99:It looks inpenatrable Max.
86:I know 99, but it\'s the only way we can\'t force our way in, or they\'ll cut our chief. I think we\'d better take a close look around.
99:Right. I\'ll check for wall.
86:Watch 99. Have you got a hair pin?
99:No.
86:I\'ve got a one.
99:Max.
86:I use it for picking locks. Turn back 99. Just as I thought. Electric grass. How we can get in there?
99:I know. What about the Broov maneuver.
86:That\'s might just work. Look 99. Here is the wire, and here is the plug. Look, no wonder we couldn\'t find it. The nightlight fall off. 99 we gonna get over that wall. It\'s too high to jump. What\'ve we got in the toolkit.
99:Oh, I brought this Max.
86:How am I going to get over the wall with a telescope?
99:That\'s not a telescope, Max it\'s a vaulting pole.
86:Oh, good, I\'ll go first, you follow me.
86:What else you\'ve got there, 99?
99:These caterpillar shoes.
86:Oh,good, these suction cups will fit practically anything. I\'ll take them...
99:Max, look out. It\'s a taxicab, there are 2 people getting out, they are coming this way, Max we gonna get out here.  
86:Now hide it into the bushes cover.
86:Let\'s hide behind that tree.
Nurse:What is it, doctor?
Dr:Let me see in flashlight, I think this taxi driver short change me.
Nurse:I hope Mr Satan has prepared patient for surgery Dr Van Harvark.
Dr:I\'m sure he has, I\'ve given him full instructions.
Nurse:By phone.
Dr:No, I\'ve never talked to that man. We always communicate by mail.
86:Pardon me, are you looking for Harvey Satan?
Dr:Yes.
86:Would you step this way, please?
Dr:Which way?
86:That way.

86:99 ring the bell.
86:Good evening. I am Dr Van Harvark and this is my assistant.
C:You\'ve been expecting you doctor. Please earlier, Satan wants to get through as quickly as possible.

Satan:We\'ve done everything according to the instructions we recieve from KAOS Dr Van Harvark.
86:Ah. that is good, that is good, you have done well Mr. Satan.
Satan:I always do well Dr Van Harvark. Your patient is ready his body temperature precisely as requested.
86:That is good. Where is the patient, bring him in please.
Satan:Rudoph, Gregor.
86:Ah, yes of course. Not much of a specimen, Mr Satan. we\'ll do what we can. And now if you don\'t mind, gentlmen, my assistant and I would like to be left alone with the patient.
Satan:Certainly, Dr Van Harvark. Rudolph.
86:99 he\'s frozen solid.
99:Poor chief.
86:Let\'s get him out there.
86:Chief, It\'s me Max, can you hear me?
99:Max, Why don\'t you try contact headquarters?
86:That\'s a good idea 99. Now I\'ll call them on my shoe and you breath heavily on the chief. Hello, Control headqurters, Smart here. How soon can you move in on Satan place. Good, bring ropes, guns, 30 men and 3 containers of hot coffer. How do you like your coffer 99?
99:Cream and sugar.
86:One with cream and sugar, one black, how about you chief? Cancel one of the coffer and make it tea. Right. Well, we\'ll be here ten minutes and we\'ve gotta stall untill they get here.
99:Oh, Max he\'ll never be thawed out on time.
86:Well we just have to try to take him out the way he is.
86:Careful, or you\'ll crack.
Satan:Well, doctor,  what\'s going on here.
86:Oh, Mr Satan how forturnat. You\'ve arrived just on the time. This person is tring to escape.
99:You caught him just in time.
Rudolph:How could he move when he\'s frozen solid.
86:That\'s not my problem. I am just a doctor. You\'ll have to ask him youself. And now if you gentlmen don\'t mind I will appreciate if you put the patient
on the operating table.
Satan:Yes. Rudolph put the patient on the oprerating table.
86:We got to delay the operation untill I can figure someting out.
Satan:Most peculiar Rudolph, most peculiar. Gregor, I want you to watch the doctor closely. Rugolph go out and check the grouds. Doctor I want you petient out here within the hour.
99:What happen to that man Rudolph?
Satan:Out on the grounds, I send him out to make sure everything was in order. Well, doctor are you ready to begin?
99:Yes, we\'ll begin, just as soon as the doctor washes his hands.
86:My hands, ah yes, of course my hands, I will commence the operation as soon as I have wash my hands. I don\'t suppose I have time to wash my teeth. No, I didn\'t think so. Americans everything is rush, rush , rush. No wonder you\'ll never get a missing gun. Actually this room is not cold enough for the operation.
99:Your gloves doctor.
86:Ah, good.
99:Why do you turn temperature down.
86:I can\'t explain now, just keep stalling untill when I give you the signal. Turn on that faucet with the hose attached.
Satan:Doctor, I think you\'d better operate right now.
Rudolph:We can\'t. he is not Dr Van Harvark. I find Dr Van Hardark and his assistant outside of the wall.
86:You\'re right, I\'m not Dr Hardvark, I\'m Maxwell Smart Secret agent 86. Now 99. It worked.
99:What give you the idea Max?
86:Frozen water in the sink.
99: This\'s the end of Satan place.
86:yes that\'s the end of those 3 hardened criminals.
99:Max what would you do if your plan to freeze hasn\'t worked?
86:I have an alternate plan.
99:What\'s that?
86:I was going to go right ahead, and operate on the chief.
Chief:You... don\'t...

86:Well chief how is it the feel to be back safe and warm in your own office again?
Chief:Wait a minute. Where is my painting? Where is my deskset? My chair!
99:It\'s alright Chief. It\'s just that we have to rise some money for your ransom.
Chief:You sold all my office furniture?
86:Auctioned chief, not sold.
Chief:Where is the 200 thousand dollars?
99:Well we didn\'t quite get that much chief.
Chief: 150 thousand? 100 thousand? 50 thousand? Am I getting warm?
86:Well chief let\'s look it this way, you remember Tennyson\'s poem, cannon to left of them, cannon to right of them, into the valley of death, rode the...
Chief:600.
86:Right.
Chief:600 dollars that\'s all?
86:Why don\'t you go home, then get some rest, you get\'ll a little sleep, you\'ll get warm and we will talk about it on Monday.
Chief:I guess you are right. Have them set up my car.  
86:My car chief.
Chief: What!
86: I won it in the rap. I won it fair and square.
Chief:You won my car.
86:That\'s ok, chief you can have it on weeknights. He wants to go back to the icebox.
回复

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2008-1-9 13:24 | 显示全部楼层
因为翻译的加入,从1x06开始,中文字幕了:bowknot:
回复

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-1-11 07:13 | 显示全部楼层
第十集也好了。

Chief:This is CFA600 just developed by our armory, 86 .It costs 32000 dollars.
86:32000 dollars?
Chief:Right.
86:How many miles did it get the gallon ,chief?
Chief:This is the triumph of automotive engineering and the most geniusly conceived fighting machine in the existence. The horn mechanism  operates two .50 caliber machine guns mounted on the radiator.
86:What\'s this, chief?
Chief:That\'s a radar operated tracking device.
86:Chief, how much can you give me on my old car?
Chief:Pull the light switch out, and turned to the left the; car sends out a high frequncy emergency signal.
86:What\'s this, chief?
Chief:I don\'t know.
86:I think it\'s a windshield washer.
Chief:I think you\'re right.
86:Max you have the newest, most efficient weapon in the service, how do you like it?
86:Chief, could I see it in the tent?
Chief:Saunders.
Saunders:That man broke into the labtory stolen Immobilo .
86:What\'s the Immobilo?
Cheif:The new Drug. Let\'s get him.
86:Chief. Let\'s take the car. I think he\'s headed to the main gate. We\'ll cut him off. 32000 dollars. I\'d better give him a little honk, chief.
Chief:No.

A:When he turned that corner, I knew I had him sir. Only  wall on either side, lock and 10-foot gate. Then he did it.
Chief:He did what?
A:Jump the fence.
Cheif:I can\'t believe that.
A:I couldn\'t believe either sir, but I saw it by own eyes. The swarthy fellow, Latin type, carrying something, probably a bottle.

Chief:Morning Windish. Sorry about that , anything new?
Windish:Whoever stole that drug cut his hand on the door here, that\'s about all.
Chief:I\'m going use the hotline to my office, tell Hadgkins I\'m here. Hello Hadgkins, this is the chief, I\'m now in the lab, right. Oh, professor I believe you know 86.
Windish:Oh, of cause the well known secret agent, nice to see you again Smart.
Chief:My hotline.
86:I\'ll get it for you chief. Wrong phone.
Chief:This is the chief. Yes Hadgkins. 99 again? Thank you Hadgkins. Right. I\'m worried about that. She\'s tried to reach us 3 times and break contact each time.
86:Where is she?
Chief:We planed her in Naharana\'s dance tour yesterday morning. He\'s here on a 2 weeks culture exchange tour. Naharana represents of faction in his country that is not favorably inclined to our government.
86:Wait a minute chief, Emilio Naharana. Isn\'t he the world famous ballet dancer?
Chief: Right. Are you thinking what I\'m thinking ?
86:No, but I\'m thinking what I\'m thinking. Emilio Naharana potential enemy to our country.
Chief:Swarthy Latin type.
86:And one of the last world great leapers.
Chief:Maybe 99 has found out something. But why would he want Immobilo?
86:Windish, one question, just what is  Immobilo and how does it work?
Windish:Acturely that\'s two questions.
86:He\'s bright I like that.Go on Windish.
Windish: Immobilo is a relatively harmless drug, which when is injected subcutaneously, puts its victim into a temporarily state of paralysis; turns him into a statue.
86:A statue? I can hardly believe.
Windish:Now watch out Smart. The man is giving himeself an injection. It\'s only a small amount...
86:My fingers are working.
Chief:Why doesn\'t the drug work Windish?
Windish:It does... He is the only one that it hasn\'t work on, I don\'t understand it.
86:Oh see  for yourself chief, one little stab in the hand, and it doesn\'t happen and you are exactly the way you were before. Chief, chief, Is he going to be alright?
Windish:30 seconds he\'ll be fine. What are you thinking Smart?
86:I\'m wondering just how far I can run in 30 seconds.
Windish:What curious me is your immunity. What did you have for breakfast?
86:Breakfast? Now let\'s see. A baloney sanwish, rice pudding, lasagna, and a peach.
Windish:Raw?
86:Of course not Windish I was wearing a bathrobe.
Windish:No the peach.
86:Oh peach was raw?
Windish:That\'s it. Peach was contains amino alkalines which gives you immunity to Immobilo.
Chief:Now tell me Windish why doesn\'t the drug work?
86:But it did work, chief you were out for a  whole minute.
Chief:I was?
86:Yes, you forgot to eat a peach.
Chief:I what?
Windish:It seems the peach gives one immunity.
86:Then you see chief, before I stab you again you have to get undress, get into a bathrobe, and eat a raw peach.
Chief:Give me that thing. No no no, just put it down on the table and stay away from me. Now this is what I think we ought to do.
86:Now wait a minute chief. Isn\'t this a top secret?
Chief:Yes.
86:Don\'t you think it would be wise to speak in a foreign language?
Chief:Alright, French.
86:Friench. Gosh, chief, everybody speaks French. What we speak kiswahili?
Chief:As you wish. MA-HA-NI-GANGE-GI.
86:GANGE-GI? I thought it was GANGE-GAI.
Chief:No, GANGE-GI.
86:Well that\'s strange? I though it was a GAI after GANGE unless KAI before GO.
Chief:How about English.
86:English? Ok, but don\'t go too fast. In case anybody around here understand the English; I think we should go in there.

86:Ok, chief, I think we can talk with  privacy here.
Chief:Max, 99 is with Naharana\'s dance tour in Pinerovia embassy, It supposes to give a dances recital tonight for the ambassador.
86: Good, she\'ll be able to tell us if Naharana was missing from the troupe when the Immobilo was stolen. So you see, in that way chief, I think it wtll be. ... right chief?
Chief:Right, now, I\'ll need a agent to stay in contact with her.
86:You\'ve got him chief, the best in the business.
Chief:Oh Max, I think I\'d like you to do this.
86:Well. Eactly .... that the way it looks me.
Chief:Right, now, I don\'t want you to carry gun in this case because it might risk youself and that will be a dead giveaway. But I do want you have some protection. Let\'s go back to Windish.

Chief:Windish we\'ve got a problem, I don\'t want 86 carry a gun on this case.
Windish:Smart, I\'d like to give you this ring.
86:I can\'t take it, I hardly know you.
Windish:You don\'t understand, now this ring is filled with large dose Immobilo,the little needle in the base will inject through it.
86:Well thank you Windish. Well chief I don\'t think there is anything to worry about. You can depend on me.
Chief:Max...
86:Did it again. Listen Windish when the chief comes to...Windish...

B:Who are you? What you want?
86:I\'m here to fix the air conditioner.
B:We have no air conditioner.
86:Yes of course, how stupid me, I am at the elevator?
B:There\'s no elevator.
86:No elevator. Oh I was only kiding around, I\'m the plumer.
B:The plumming is fine.
86:Tell me is there wrong with anythong around here.
B:Yes, There is as a matter of effect, we have a short circuit in the wiring. Now tell me what are you doing here.
86:I\'m going to fix the wiring.
B:Oh, It\'s good, fix short circuit in the wiring.
86:Yes, well, that\'s why I\'m here.
Naharana:No, don\'t tell me no. Nobody says no to Naharana the next one who says no will suffer. Who is that person?
B:That is the electrician, sir.
Naharana:electrician.Where\'s Senor Julio, the ambassdor\'s secretary?
B:I do not know sir.
Naharana:Then find him. I must see the ambassdar immediatly.

B:Ah, Senor Julio,  the Master is looking for you, he\'s anxious to talking the ambassdor.
Julio:The ambassdar sees no one. Untill the pact has been signed.

99:This is 99 calling Control, over.
86:Hello 99, this is 86, can you hear me? over.
99:Oh, I read you loud and clear 86. I think they are on to me ,over.
86:Don\'t worry 99, I\'ll find you, Where are you? over.
99:I\'m in Pinerovian embassy, where are you? over?
86:Yes I know you in Pinerovian embassy , I\'m in the Pinerovian embassy too, but just where in the Pinerovian embassy are you? over.
99:I\'m in small a room on first floor, full with musical instruments . over.
86:Is there a bass hitter in room? over.
99:Yes, there is . over.
86:Is there a bass drum in the room? over.
99:Yes, there is . over.
86:Now listen carefully do exactly what I tell you, 99.
86:Get up slowly and look over the drum. You\'ll see a dark-haired man wear a white suit.
99:Yes, I do.
86:Don\'t be scared, I think it\'s me.
86:99. Why have you been breaking contact with Control?
99:It\'s Naharana he keeps dancing every minute every time.
86:Never mind about that 99, we think it the Naharana stolen drug called Immobilo from Control headquarters. What I want know is has Naharana been missing from the troupe in any times from past 24 hours.
99:Yes, 11:09, and he came back at 11:30.
86:That figures. Did you notice anything unusual or different about him when we returned?
99:No. Oh, wait yes. He had a bandage tighted on his right index finger.
86:Of course it\'s perfect. Naharana is our man. Coming here 99. I want you eat this peach.
99:Peach, I don\'t like peach, Max do you have a banana?
86:No. Have peach 99, I\'ll explain later.
99:It msut be Naharana.
Naharana:Who is in there?
99:Just a minute please,  I\'m dressing.
Naharana:Well, harry up there. We have a need for this timbre. Hurry up there? Hurry up, come out now.
99:Max look the drum.
86:99, if you don\'t mind I\'d like to handle this. 99, I can hide behind the drums.
99:You can sit there.
86:You are right. I gonna have to cut my inside.
Naharana:Hurry up there, hurry up.
99:It\'s alright now.
Naharana: bake to rehearsal. Julio come inside.
Julio:Oh shut the door, shut the door.
Nahatana:Tell me quickly, tell everything.
Julio:They have changed the time for the signning on the pact.
Nahatana:What?
Julio:Instead, they are signning this afternoon. The American ambassdor is on the way now. And the pact must be sign before the 4 o\'clock.
Naharana:Before 4 o\'clock! That is in less than 20 minutes please must have now.
Julio:But, but my...
Naharana:But but but always use the but, but but but no but, no but. If that mutual pact is signed, and United State provids jobs for our people. They will not need us. We can over throw the goverment only when the people are poor. I am ...
Julio:They are to kill the ambessdar?
Naharana:No,we must not make a matter of him, besides killing him is no good. United States will simply extend it back, untill our country could send another ambessdor to sign it.
Julio:What do we do. Hernando\'s waiting there right now. Ready to sign.
Naharana: You must get me into see him. I will convince him to be late to sign on the pact untill  we have danced the national anthem of our country.  That way will give me time to divise the way to injecting him with the Immbilo. And then you will go to United States ambassdor and say that we deside not to sign. The pact will be avoided and we will take ove our country.
Julio:The conclusion.
Naharana:Oh, Instantly. That repairman.
Julio:What repairman.
Naharana:Well did you not send for a repairman? No, you didn\'t? Now look for a man in white suit. If you have to, kill him. Let\'s go.
99:Max, what did you find out?
86:I find out something very important 99.
99:What is it Max?
86:A human being can not live in a bass drum.
99:What you find out about their plan?
86:Naharana plans to get very close to the amassdor and inject him with boom-boom.
99:Boom-boom?
86:Immbilo.
99:How is he going to do it.
86:It\'s not quite sure, 99, but I have to get off this suit, or I\'m a dead repairman.
99:Wait, I can hear them come back, quick hide in the drum.
86:99 I get a better idea, why don\'t we just give ourselves up.
99:Max quick.
C:I\'m sorry I must be in the wrong room.
99:Wait, come on in. I\'m looking for someone just like you. How much do you weigh?
C:140.
99:Ah, and how tall are you?
C:About 5\'9\".
99:That\'s just about perfect.
C:Waa, this is not perfect.
86:Hi there, I\'m secret agent 86.
99:What did you do to him?
86:Immbilo in this ring.
99:That\'s marvellous.
86:And you\'d better get outside befor they miss you, I gonna get off this uniform.

C:Very good girl, very good. Now Hurry, upstair all of you, hurry, hurry, hurry,hurry,hurry,hurry. Very good. You too gentlmen, you are to dance the national anthem. Wait a moment , I want to find out something. Each one of you execute a leap. That is dancer.That is a dancer. That is a dancer. Wait you! Leap and split.

86:Your Excellency, you must eat this peach before it\'s too late.
E:Who are you , what are you doing here?
86:I\'m secret agent, I\'m here to protect you.
F:Secret agent, what are your credentials.
86:Oh, my credentials, but I left them in my moustashe, but that\'s not important, the important thing is you got to eat this peach, you\'ll save your country if you do.
E:What are you talking about, are you mad? And how dare you interrupt this important occasion. Who is this foolish dancer?
86:Dancer? I\'m no dance, can\'t you see? Look, I\'ll prove it to you. Maybe I am a dancer. Must be a mistake, I\'ve  never danceed like that before.
E:Who are you? Who is this person? He clame to be a secret agent, And said if I don\'t eat the peach our country is in danger.
Naharana:I am so sorry Senor Ambessdar. He\'s part of my troupe, two days ago you see he suffered a very bad nervous breakdown.  And he doesn\'t know himself, I\'ll take care him myself, don\'t worry. Take care of this man and take him away...
86:Mr Excellency, but he is lying, your Excellency.
Naharana:Out him. Take him away.
99:No. Don\'t let them take him away. He is a secret agent , he is NO. 86, I\'m NO.99.
Naharana:Now this funny girl, she is his wife, she has been so much hurt to see her husband crumble before her very eyes.
99:No, Mr Excellency.
Naharana:We are to take away this unfortunate girl from the ambassador.
F:Mr. Donald, with your permission, I\'d like to keep them here, so I can check out their story.
E:As you wish. But there must be absolute silence untill the formality is over. Please. Forgive me, Emilio, but we can\'t wait no longer. I\'m going to sign the pact.
Naharana:As you would wish, your Excellency, I would however be much hornored if when you sign the treaty, you would use the emblemed pen from Naharana.
E:Good, of cause. if you would move.
99:That\'s it, the Immbilo must be in the pen.
86:Right.
E:The pen seems to have run out of ink.
Naharana:Ah, it\'s no problem your Excellency, just press down the little button.
86:Your Excellency don\'t press that button you\'ll be paralysed.
Naharana:Ah, that\'s nosense, this man is taking a leave of our senses.
86:If there is nothing wrong with that pen Emmlio Naharana, then why don\'t you let me jab you with it .
Naharana:Ah this is ridiculous, Julio, take hime away.
E:Emmlio, if this man isn\'t an imposter, why are you afraid to touch the pen?
Naharana:Ah you, stupid old fool, how dare you make treaty with country of democracy. I was only going to paralyse you, now you\'ll die.
E:What does all this mean?
86:Well, that\'s goning to prove one thing Your Excellency, the pen is mightier than the sword.

E:Agent Smart my goverment is in your dead. The signing of the mutual pact would never have happened except for you exceptional bravery.
86:Thank you ambassdor, but bravery is my business.
E:Therfore it is  my great pleasure to award you our country\'s high decoration. The legion of hornor.
F;Brilliant.
86:Thank you.
Chief:Max, I\'m proud of you.
86:Thank you chief.
Hodgkins:Wonderful.
86:Thank you.
86:I think we\'d better go out and get a pound of peaches.
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|上海互联网违法和不良信息举报中心|网上有害信息举报专区|962110 反电信诈骗|举报电话 021-62035905|stage1st 沪ICP备13020230号-1 沪公网安备 31010702007642号

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 12:37 , Processed in 0.034003 second(s), 6 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.